Linux System Administrator
SEOhosting.co.uk &.us is a division of Crystone LLC and is one of the leaders in SEO Hosting techniques. We have offices in the USA and Sweden and we have customers worldwide that include private individuals as well as companies of all sizes. Many large and well-known organizations over the years have chosen us as their supplier.
For our Technical & Support Department we are looking for a Linux based system administrators.
Our department consists of highly experienced, dedicated technicians and now we need more skilled employees.
• A stable company with much experience under our belt as we have been doing hosting since 1997.
• Ability to influence and impact. We are a company without the bureaucracy and with short, quick decision-making processes.
• Professional and social community!
• New office in South Beach, directly on Washington Ave and close to the beach!
• Very pleasant working atmosphere, with driven and competent colleagues.
YOUR SKILLS (Required)
You must have good knowledge and mastery of network environments and Linux OS, very well. You must have some years of proven experience and management of:
• Linux CentOS, Debian, etc.
• Bash scripting
• VLAN, WAN, IPV4 and IPV6, BGB routing
• OpenVZ, VMWare ESXi
• e-mail servers such as Postfix, Qmail, or Sendmail.
• Troubleshooting in the Courier-IMAP, SpamAssassin and WordPress
• Troubleshooting HTML
• Basic debugging of PHP
• DNS (Bind)
• Troubleshooting hardware issues
• General knowledge of Windows operating systems (Windows Server 2003 and 2008)
We prefer that you have documented training in Linux, Networks, server-based services and security. Preferably a certification, but it is not required. You’re used to working in an environment with high expectations of functionality and performance.
As a person you must possess a natural sense of responsibility. You need to be independent and enjoy working in a fast paced environment in which work sometimes must be done under tight deadlines. You also need to ability to learn new things easily and be willing to spend some of your free time immersing yourself in new systems and solutions.
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org